Welcome to the Finance Division of The Catholic University of America. The Finance Division is comprised of the Departments and Offices listed on the left-hand navigation pane and although they are diverse, our goal is the same, to serve you efficiently by providing accurate and helpful information through the following links.
Are you the parent of a CUA student requiring the following assistance?
- Pay your student's tuition.
- Inquire about your student's bill.
- Any other student payment issues.
Please click here for Enrollment Services or call 202-319-5300.
Are you a student with a question about:
- A tuition payment? Click here for Enrollment Services.
- A W-2 or a paycheck (Work Study)? Click here for Payroll.
- A stipend (graduate students). Click here for Accounts Payable.
Are you an employee that needs info about:
- View paychecks
- View or edit direct deposit
- Review or change W-4 tax information
- View W-2/W-2c forms
- View W-2/W-2c consent
- Make a W-2 reissue request
Click here for Cardinal Station to access Employee Self-Service.
Recent News and Updates
- The next Finance Town Hall will be held on Wednesday, October 29th at 10:00am in Great Room B of the Pryzbyla Center.
- The FY 2014 Audited Financial Statements are available here. To obtain a copy of IRS Tax Form 990 please contact Sheri Hardison.
- The new Contract Approval and Signature Authority policy has been approved. The policy can be found on the CUA policies page.