The Catholic University of America

Helpful Travel Links

Per Diem Meals/Incidental Rates

Domestic Meal/Incidental Rates - General Services Administration Meals Rate

Foreign Meal/Incidental Rates - Department of State M&IE Rate

Mileage Help 

IRS Mileage Rate Beginning January 1, 2016 54 cents/mile for mileage calculations

Foreign Currency Conversion

Travel Expenses in a foreign currency must be converted to US Dollars on your Travel Expense Report.  For charges made via credit card, you can attach your statement which should show US Dollar conversion.  For charges not paid via credit card, you can use one of these sites to convert as of the time of travel:

Important Foreign Travel Information

Department of State Travel Warnings

Department of State Information by Country