Business Systems and Support
The Office of Business Systems and Support (BSS) provides support for the Financials, Student Admin and Human Resources systems and ensures that these systems function in conformance with the business practices at CUA.
Services we provide:
• Act as the liaison, or bridge, between users of the Financials, Students and Human Resources Systems, and the Enterprise Applications (EA) division of CPIT.
• Lead the implementation efforts for new and/or enhanced functionality
• Work with users across campus to troubleshoot issues and problems
• Provide general navigational training within the Cardinal Station umbrella
• Set up authorized users in the systems, and maintain their access
• Support the financial reporting needs of the University
• Assist departments with business process re-engineering efforts focusing on:
Click on the links below to access material related to training:• Cardinal Financials
The Catholic University of America
Washington, DC 20064
FormsCardinal Financials Access Form Access Procedures
Follow these procedures when requesting access to CUA PeopleSoft systems.