- Direct Payment Requests
- Vendor Invoices
- Employee Expense Reimbursements
The definition of a "business purpose" is the way in which a particular good or service supports the University's mission of education, research, and public service. It is an essential component of expenditure documentation. When using University funds or requesting a reimbursement from University funds, documentation of a clear business purpose is required so that an approver, reviewer and /or auditor, may reasonably conclude and agree that the expenditure is an appropriate business expense.
Accounts Payable requires the following documentation in order to process payments:
- Original vendor invoices are required. Faxes and other copies of invoices are not accepted.
- A valid Purchase Order number must appear on the invoice.
- Purchase Orders must be received in the Financial System before Accounts Payable can release payment.
- First time payments to vendors should include a completed Vendor Application.
- Domestic Vendors
- Foreign Vendors
We process checks on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Expense Account Codes (PDF)
GENERAL INFORMATIONWe are located at:
150 Leahy Hall
The Catholic University of America
Washington, DC 20064
Fax: 202-319-5848 Questions on Payments Email: CUA-AccountsPayable@cua.edu Vendor Applicatons Email: CUA-AP-VENDORS@cua.edu
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|202-319-5853||Travel advances; Reimbursements|
|Procurement Services||202 -319-5044|